An absolutely outstanding lineup of new cohorts coming entering the Global Insurance Accelerator program in 2019:
– Smart Drivinc (St. Louis, Missouri): Distracted driving and crash prevention app disables drivers’ cell phones while driving.
– Fluttrbox (Montreal, Canada): On-demand aerial imaging and mapping application that provides detailed property assessments via aerial drone images.
– WeSavvy (Dublin, Ireland): Health insurance app that rewards customers with cash off their insurance premium based on physical activity.
– Telematic (Madison, Wisconsin): Connected car app that offers auto insurance companies the ability to price insurance by monitoring driving and mobile usage.
– Serious Social Media (Orange, California): Automated social media marketing software for insurance agents.
– Isaac Re (New York, New York ): Peer-to-peer online insurance marketplace, where investors back policyholders in exchange for underwriting profit.
Can’t wait to see what they do throughout 2019 and look forward to seeing the results later this year!