A recent survey conducted for the report, COVID-19: Tip of the Iceberg for Tectonic Shifts in Shared Services Delivery, shows that 52% of shared services leaders are highly concerned about the impact current events are having on the industry.
Check out the report that was compiled after surveying 250+ organizations for more information on:
- Insights on major BCP challenges that are being faced
- How the limited arsenal of BCP tricks and lack of preparedness is impacting global business operations
- A look forward at what impact COVID-19 will have on service delivery operations
- Productivity levels and the impact working from home has had on businesses
- Discussions on how or if shared services models with endure in the future